Register to Ride – Annual
Every user is encouraged to register to ride by making a minimum annual donation of $25. This money will go towards trail maintenance and is vital for the sustainability of the Park.
Donors will receive a map and two coloured plastic tags. One tag is for your bike – very uncool to be seen without one – and a smaller one for your key ring to be flashed around town.
Many businesses in the Bay of Islands have volunteered incentives to encourage bike riders to donate in this way. The key tag is their way of knowing who you are. The tag colour changes each year, we will send you a reminder when your tag is about to expire.Register online and then pick up your tags from one of the following locations in central Paihia/Kerikeri: Paihia iSITE; Fullers GreatSights; Paihia Mountain Bike Rentals, Bay of Islands Information, Waitangi Holiday Park or Hunter Cycles in Kerikeri.
Register to Ride – One Day Rider
We have had a number of requests from visitors who are keen to donate, but are only here for a day, or who can only ride for one day – and are not keen for the annual registration. So, in response to this we are have introduced a ‘one day’ $10 donation option for visitors.
As a ‘one day donors’ you are provided with a luggage tag style sticker with the days date on it, which once removed from your bike, can be used similarly to the annual tags – they can be used for the great incentives offered around town – but only for that one day. So remember to remove it from your bike after your ride.
This option also comes with a free map.This option is currently ‘pay on pick up’ and is available from our regular distribution sites – Paihia iSite, Fullers Greatsights, Paihia Mountain Bike Rentals, Waitangi Holiday Park and Bay of Islands Information.
INCENTIVES FOR REGISTERED RIDERS
- Kebabulous – $1 off all kebabs
- Flying Kiwi Parasail – $20 off per flight
- Salt Air – 15% off all flights for direct bookings
- Bay Physio – 10% off initial assessment appointment
- Bay of Islands Parasail – $10 off per flight
- Sky Dive Bay of Islands – 10% of camera package
- Explore NZ – 10% off all products in the Bay of Islands and Auckland, excluding Ferry services
- Thirty30 – $1 off all drinks
- Ruffino Pizza – 10% off everything
- Fullers Great Sights – 10% off tours and cruises – not including ferries
- Ake Ake Vineyard – 10% discount off Ake Ake cellar door wines and an additional 5% off already discounted wines.
- Bay Cabinz – 12% off accommodation when booking direct with them
- Fitness Hub – 20% Discount off the Gym Daily Rate
- el Cafe – 10% discount off all purchases
- Beehaven Bee Tours – $5 off per person for groups of two or more. Bookings essential.
- Edgewater Palms – 15% off accommodation for direct bookings
- Outrigger Motel – 10% off accommodation for direct bookings
- Waitangi Holiday Park – 10% discount
- Far North Cycle Repairs – 20% off parts and service
- Kerikeri Organics Creative Juices – 10% off all juices
- Trail updates – know when new trails are opening
- Safety Information – know when trails are closed
- FREE paper trail map